· Frame and disc is made of high quality galvanized steel sheet construction with powder coating to RAL colors.
· Disc is attached to the frame by threaded rod.
· Air flow can be adjusted by regulating the cone up or down.
· These valves can be used for supply, exhaust and ventilation application.
· Recommended for exhaust of greasy and damp air in damp areas such as toilets, bathrooms and kitchens.
· The HAWA Industrial disc valves are best suited to air distribution systems handling relatively low air flow rates within small circular duct work.
· Frame and disc steel sheet construction
· Mounting rings galvanized sheet steel