Volume Control Damper
HAWA model “HA 11 series” (opposite blade) and “HA 22
series” (parallel blade) rectangular Volume Control Dampers
(VCD) with HAWA blades, are widely used in heating,
ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) systems throughout the
Middle East and South Asia. Unique construction and
manufacturing technique coupled with superior design
make the series HA 11 and series HA 22 damper quiet and
reliable giving conditioned controlled air volume to various
• The frame is constructed from galvanized steel sheet.
(Also available in aluminum & stainless steel construction available)
• Blades are coupled by external concealed linkage, which can be provided in either opposed
or parallel blade operation.
• Linkage rods are coupled with hand locking quadrant frame in a closed marking.
Hand locking quadrant frame is marked to show exact position of damper
• Structure is available with ange edge and is supplied undrilled as standard.
• Designed for HVAC systems.