Motorized Volume Control Damper
Single skinned or double skinned blade edges and spring steel
side seals provide the basis for reduce leakage. Specially
formed slandered component and non-corrosive bearings
conrm to specications required for high quality, low
leakage, maximum rigidity and low operating torque.
Total damper design and close manufacturing tolerance of
HAWA damper result in LONG DAMPER LIFE, SMOTH & REALIBLE
CONTROL AND ENERGY SAVING.
• Spring stainless steel side seal minimize blade and leakage.
• Rigid galvanized steel construction corrosion and extends damper life.
• Corrosive- resistant internal blade linkage allows easy maintenance and eld adjustment and
• High temperature silicone rubber for air control operation at high temperature on
ultra-low leakage dampers.
• Low leakage results in energy saving.